Our Language Services
LANGUAGEtech, Inc. offers on-site language services in central Iowa. We also provide a variety of language services for individuals, organizations and companies throughout the Midwest, the U.S., and around the world. These services include interpretation, translation, language classes, and more.
Our on-site and in-home interpreter services are available in the following languages:
We continue to expand our services as other language needs arise in the area. Availability for some languages may be limited; please contact any of our staff at 515.277.6058 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for an interpreter.
We provide translation services for a wide variety of media. Our prior work product has included document translation from English to the following: Spanish, French, Arabic, Vietnamese, Bosnian, and other languages.
We can take your translated documents from inception through printer's proof and we specialize in copy fitting and design services. We accept short term and temporary assignments as well as long term engagements.
Let us help you meet your deadlines!
Examples of translation services we can provide for you:
- Advertisements for print media and radio
- Brochures and flyers
- Articles for print and internet
- Weekly advertisements
- E-translation services with translators in Latin America, Spain, and Europe
We can work with either Windows or Macintosh platforms and have experience with various graphic design software programs including the Adobe suite.
Learn to better communicate with your co-workers in their native language. Help non-native English speakers improve their English speaking skills. Brush up on or learn key phrases before your next business trip or vacation. Learn to greet and respond to your clients and their families in their native language. Explore the culture and history around a specific language.
Examples of classes we conducted include:
- Lunch-hour Spanish classes for law firms, social workers, business owners, churches, and non profit service organizations
- Private, evening, small-group Spanish classes
- On-site English (ESL) classes in central Iowa (metro Des Moines, Nevada, Ames, Marshalltown) including a variety of start times to include not only first shift but also second or third-shift manufacturer employees
- Conversation classes in sign language, Spanish, French, Portuguese, and Arabic and more based on current availability of our staff and length of commitment to a class
Below are only a few examples of our other services.
- National Reporting System Spanish assessments for Head Start
- Refugee surveys in Bosnian, Vietnamese, Arabic, and other languages
- Internship and volunteer job placement for visitors to Iowa
- Language and country-specific help to Iowans traveling abroad